Your New Smile.
ALL TEETH MISSING
MY SMILE COMPLETE."
Embrace Full Confidence.
THIS IS HOW
We take impressions of your current dentition for us to make temporary dentures for you.
- We retract your gingival tissues will and expose the bone for the implants.
- We surgically embed titanium implant screws into the bone under local anesthesia.
- Healing caps placed on top of the implants and suture the gingival tissues back into place.
- 3 month for osseointegration to take place
The second phase of the treatment involves exposing the implants, removing the healing cap, and placing abutments in their place.
· We will take Impressions to facilitate making your new crowns, bridges, or dentures.
Questions & Answers.
How many dental implants do I need?
Edentulous patients with all teeth missing have 2 options for dental implant treatment.
- REMOVABLE OPTION (more affordable)
- 2 denture implants with a removable denture
- 4 denture implants with a removable denture
- FIXED OPTION
- 4 to 8 implants with titanium bridge
- 4 to 8 implants with plastic bridge
- 4 to 8 implants with ceramic/porcelain bridge
If my teeth are removed will I be left with no teeth?
We are dedicated to giving all our patients functional and beautiful smiles. We will not let you leave our premises without temporary teeth. You will have temporary dentures during the healing phase of your denture implants.
Will I need bone grafting?
Where indicated, we use bone grafting to augment the implant. We base the decision to do this on our diagnostic profiling and treatment plan formulation.
Sydney NSW 2000
DESIGNED FOR YOU.
How much does denture Implant Dentistry Cost?
Denture implants placed to support removable or fixed bridges range from $10,000 to $35,000.
Our team is dedicated to providing world-class treatment to all our patients. In doing so, we have facilitated a new Interest-FREE payment plan to make dental implants more accessible to you. Contact us today to find out more.
Did you know that you can pay later?
We offer Humm® & Afterpay® so that you can smile now, pay later as you like! Complete your smile today for only $65AUD/ WEEK on approval.
How long will the dental implants last?
Implants are the closest replacements to normal teeth available today. You must care for them in the same way. Through optimal oral hygiene practices, regular dental check-ups, and cleaning, dental implants can last from 10 to 20 years on average.
How long will the dental implant process take?
Osseointegration is the basis of successful implant placement. Depending on the complexity of the case, the complete process may take a week to 6 months
Rest assured, our team of professionals is committed to proper treatment to ensure the longevity of the implants.
What are my treatment options?
If you are completely edentulous with all teeth missing, you have several options to restore your dentition:
- Dentures (with no implants)
- Implant-supported dentures
- Porcelain or acrylic crowns supported by dental implants either in the form of titanium, ceramic, or plastic support.