All on 4 dental implants are a great option for anyone in Sydney
MY SMILE COMPLETE."
Embrace Full Confidence.
THIS IS HOW
- During your Initial consultation, we’ll make a clinical assessment. We obtain a complete radiographic examination with clinical photos to establish a full diagnostic profile.
- Then, we take impressions on both your upper and lower arches. From there, we will develop a full treatment plan to best address your case.
- Once we confirm your suitability for the procedure, we will set an appointment for your surgery.
- We will extract any teeth indicated for removal.
- We retract the gingiva in preparation for the implants.
- Once we expose the bone, we will screw the titanium implants and place a healing cap.
- We will place the gingiva back into its original position, covering the implants.
- Once we achieve osseointegration during the healing process, we expose the implants.
- After the preparation is completed, we place abutments on top as an attachment for the dentures.
- We will now take new impressions with your new implants in place.
- A denture will be created for you.
- We deliver the new dentures and place them on top of the implants.
- You are now ready to smile with confidence with your new set of teeth!
Questions & Answers.
What is the All On 4 Dental Implants technique?
Toothless patients experience significant bone recession due to the loss of all teeth. Dentures are reliant on the bone structure for retention. Therefore some patients struggle with normal daily functions, such as chewing and talking.
All On 4 Implants technique uses four strategically placed implants on each arch for dentures to attach to. This improves retention and stability of the dentures. Thus, speech, daily function, and quality of life improve as well.
Will I need bone grafting?
You may or may not need bone grafting. However, the implants used for this procedure are specially designed for immediate denture function and work well with toothless ridges.
In most cases, patients lacking the bone volume required to support traditional implants can enjoy the many benefits of a permanent solution to missing teeth with this procedure.
How are All On Four Dental Implants different from dentures?
All on Four implants Sydney are purposefully designed for edentulous ridges to carry uniquely designed dentures. Depending on each patient’s case, we strategically place these implants at an angle to allow increased support and stability.
The major difference between these two options is that All Teeth on 4 uses a less number of implants compared to traditional implants that use 5 to 8 per arch.
Also, the All Teeth on 4 implant procedure rarely requires bone grafting for most patients, which means you can save up on both time and money whilst getting excellent results.
Sydney NSW 2000
ALL ON 4 SYDNEY | COST OF ALL ON FOUR DENTAL IMPLANTS
DESIGNED FOR YOU.
How much does denture Implant Dentistry Cost?
The cost for all on 4 dental implants in Sydney can range from $17000.00 to $29000.00 depending on the type of parts we use for the procedure.
Our team is dedicated to providing world-class treatment to all our patients. In doing so, we have facilitated a new Interest-FREE payment plan to make dental implants more accessible to you. Contact us today to find out more.
Did you know that you can pay later?
We offer Afterpay® & Zip Pay so that you can smile now, pay later as you like! Complete your smile today for only $65AUD/ WEEK on approval.
Is All Teeth on 4 Right For Me?
Patients that are denture-wearers or those that will need dentures in the future can be ideal candidates for the All Teeth On 4 Implants procedure if they are in good health and have sufficient bone available.
What makes Sydney Dental Implant Centre, the perfect clinic to perform All Teeth On 4 Implants procedures?
Sydney Dental implant Centre is comprised of highly qualified practitioners that have combined degrees in dentistry, medicine, surgery, sleep medicine, and sedation.
Patient care and satisfaction is our priority. We aim to provide quality dental service to all and make sure our treatment protocols suit each case.
Our collective years of experience in dentistry ensures that each patient receives safe and effective treatment. Our clinic is fully equipped with imaging equipment, lab support, and an entire team of experienced professionals to provide you with the best dental care.
Need more Help?
Your health is our priority. Contact our highly qualified doctors for professional advice and the best option for you. Give us a ring and our friendly staff are always happy to help you out.