Your Missing Piece.
SINGLE TOOTH MISSING
MY SMILE COMPLETE."
PRECISE & PREDICTABLE
- We take impressions /moulds of your teeth to make a temporary tooth.
- This is to make sure that you do not have a gappy smile.
- If it is a back tooth missing, then you will not need a temporary tooth
- You are put to sleep with IV sedation and the tooth is removed, your gum is gently raised and a screw made of titanium is placed inside you jaw under local anaesthetic.
- The implant is buried inside the jaw for three months (requiring a second surgery to expose the implant).
- You have to then wait three months for the bone to grow around the tooth implant & grab hold of it (osseointegration).
- The next stage generally is to expose the implant and place a connector that allows the gums to heal around it.
- The final two stages are taking impressions for the connector and placing the crown on the front dental tooth implant
Questions & Answers.
If my tooth is removed will I be left with a gap?
You will never be left with an empty gap when it comes to replacing a front missing tooth. The options that you can have based on our assessment would be
- a temporary tooth stuck to the adjacent teeth or
- a denture or
- place an immediate temporary crown
For teeth that are missing at the back, we generally don’t place temporary teeth. However if you feel that you need a temporary tooth as it is still in your smile line, we are more than happy to make you a temporary tooth.
Will I need bone grafting?
In most cases of front dental tooth implant placement, there is an inevitable need for placement of extra bone.
This is because the bone structure is too thin in these areas.
As tooth implants needs adequate bone around them, we generally assess quite thoroughly how much bone is required from either scans or during surgery.
The augmentation can take place on the very same day as the implant placement or 3 months before the implant placement depending on the amount of bone needed.
In most occasions, bone grafting is not required during the placement of a back tooth dental implant.
DESIGNED FOR YOU.
How much does A Tooth Implant Cost in Sydney?
Cost of dental implant vary based on whether there is :
- bone augmentation or gum augmentation procedure required,
- the need for temporary teeth and
- the need for extraction of an existing tooth.
A dental tooth implant costs can start from as little as $4500.
Did you know that you can pay later?
We offer Afterpay® & Zip Pay so that you can smile now, pay later as you like! Complete your smile today for only $39AUD/ WEEK on approval.
How long does a tooth implant last?
If looked after well, your dental implant would be able to last from 10 to 20 years on average. A dental implant is the most efficient option for a missing tooth
What are my treatment options?
When you have a missing tooth then there are a few options to consider:
- Tooth implant
- Dental bridge
Tooth implants are stronger and more dependable than conventional bridges cemented to natural teeth, or traditional partial or full removable dentures.
However, tooth implants may be used to support a bridge or dentures when multiple teeth are missing to provide better support and stability, help maintain the jaw bone.
Also, tooth implant restorations are not susceptible to cavities.
How long does tooth implant process take?
The total time from start to finish can take anywhere from 3 to 6 months depending on the complexity of the procedure.